Methylcobalamin Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin B6 Softgel is made up of Methylcobalamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, & Vitamin B6. Furthermore, each of these ingredients has its own benefits. For instance, Methylcobalamin helps in treating Vitamin B12 deficiency, Alpha Lipoic Acid helps in reducing nerve pain, and the fulfillment of Vitamin B6. Vitamin B12 is an essential part to keep our brain & nerves healthy and helps to produce Red Blood Cells.
Moreover, if you want to increase the levels of Alpha Lipoic Acid naturally, you should regularly eat yeast, kidney, broccoli, potatoes, liver, and spinach. But for any reason, if it is not possible for you, you can use our soft gel to fulfill your requirement. Apart from this, you can find Vitamin B6 in beans, liver, vegetables, & eggs naturally. But like Alpha Lipoic Acid, you’ll also get find Vitamin B6 in our soft gels.
Precautions of Taking Methylcobalamin Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin B6 Softgel
While using this soft gel medication, you need to consider a few things first which we are explaining below:
- Inform your doctor if you ever had a history of:
- Leber’s Disease
- Iron Deficiency
- Folic Acid Deficiency
- Potassium Deficiency
- Apart from these, you should also inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The main reason is that there aren’t many studies available on its effects on breastfeeding children.
- Children – If taken orally in a controlled dosage, it is safe for children between the age of 10 years to 17 years. But if children will take unnecessary amounts, they may experience vomiting, seizures, & unconsciousness.
- Surgery – Theoretically, the presence of Alpha-Lipoic Acid may obstruct the level of blood sugar during & after surgery.
- Procedures to Broaden Arteries – The presence of Vitamin B6 in the soft gel may worsen the situation of narrowed arteries.
Our Methylcobalamin Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin B6 Softgel is an extremely effective medication that helps in treating various healthcare problems. These problems mainly include Vitamin B6 deficiency, Vitamin B12 deficiency, reduces nerve pain, and helps in producing RBCs. Therefore, if you want to avail this soft gel, contact us now.